Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Memberships - New Member Offer
Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021
- The Promoter is Serco Leisure Ltd, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UQ
- The “New Member £14.99” membership price is available to the first 100 new members at the Bangor Sportsplex Gym from Friday 17th September 2021. Once 100 memberships at this price have been sold the offer will end, but may be withdrawn or amended at any time and without notice
- The “New Member £14.99” membership price available as a minimum 12 month contract
- Bangor Sportsplex also offer a “£23.50 rolling direct debit membership” and a “£149.99 12 month membership”
- The membership entitles the owner to use the gym and classes (subject to availability, additional charges may occur for some classes).
- Membership price will not be altered should Bangor Sportsplex offer any temporary membership price promotions
- Minimum age of a member is 13 years old. If the applicant is under eighteen years of age, then the Membership Application shall be countersigned by a parent/guardian who agrees to take responsibility for the Membership. If payment of the Membership for a person under the age of eighteen is to be done by Direct Debit, then it shall be set up on the bank account of the responsible parent/guardian.
- Only one membership can be purchased per person
- Management reserves the right to cancel or refuse an individual’s membership with justified reason
- In addition to the above, please refer to our standard terms and conditions which also apply where applicable